Winter Storm shoot

Moderator: DanM

Winter Storm shoot

Postby harmonii » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:47 am

Hope everyone can come out to our only winter match.

We have 5 challenging stages.

The round count will be 107. Cost is $25.

Coffee and donuts will be ready about 8:00 am Shooting will start at 10:00 am.

Duane is cooking, so we'll have some excellent BBQ sandwiches and fixings after the match!

If you want GPS coordinates or an interactive map, go to http://www.piwpsc.org and click on directions or map.

Look forward to seeing you all there!
What does MIM stand for, Made in Mexico?
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein
harmonii

Follow-up

Postby harmonii » Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:03 pm

Wow, what a day, all club records were chattered, we had 80 shooters show up, the results showed 79, don't know why the discrepancy.....

The weather was fantastic, 55 and sunny, people were great. We shot 5 COF's with a round count of 107. Thanks to Duane Eggers for making the BBQ and taking care of the food end of things, we couldn't have done it without you.

The following people (in no order) helped build props the Saturday prior as well as set up the Friday before, and finish setup Saturday morning.

Duane Eggers
Jon Galde
Brandon Bailey
Kameron Bailey
Phil Bailey
Rob Troulin
Rick Nolting
Mike Proctor
Dan Mundy

Thanks again for your help and support!

-Harmon
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." -Robert A. Heinlein
harmonii

Re: Follow-up

Postby Zerwas » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:13 pm

harmonii wrote:Wow, what a day, all club records were chattered, we had 80 shooters show up, the results showed 79, don't know why the discrepancy.....

The weather was fantastic, 55 and sunny, people were great. We shot 5 COF's with a round count of 107. Thanks to Duane Eggers for making the BBQ and taking care of the food end of things, we couldn't have done it without you.

The following people (in no order) helped build props the Saturday prior as well as set up the Friday before, and finish setup Saturday morning.

Duane Eggers
Jon Galde
Brandon Bailey
Kameron Bailey
Phil Bailey
Rob Troulin
Rick Nolting
Mike Proctor
Dan Mundy

Thanks again for your help and support!

-Harmon

+1! Ya'll did a great job!!
Zerwas

Postby harmonii » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:17 pm

Thanks Steve!

I must say a HUGE thanks to everyone who came down, this was our main fund-raiser match and all of you who showed up to shoot have allowed us to start off the year in great shape.

See you all at the points match hopefully.
harmonii

Postby Ed K » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:25 pm

I hope that Duane's cooking was great. Since he had all that extra time to prepare food. :lol:
Ed K

Postby harmonii » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Ed K wrote:I hope that Duane's cooking was great. Since he had all that extra time to prepare food. :lol:

rofl!
harmonii

Postby Sherwyn » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:01 pm

harmonii wrote:Thanks Steve!

I must say a HUGE thanks to everyone who came down, this was our main fund-raiser match and all of you who showed up to shoot have allowed us to start off the year in great shape.

See you all at the points match hopefully.

Great match, wish I could see what you have in mind for the points match.
It is the same weekend as our Great Plains / Iowa sectional match, so I won't be able to make it... BUT hopefully everyone is up for a big weekend and comes to shoot with us on Sunday July 12.

Sherwyn
Sherwyn

Postby RobT » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:17 pm

Thank You Harmon for putting together another great shoot.

Rob
RobT

Return to Pine Island Practical Shooters