Great fun!

Moderator: DanM

Great fun!

Postby Bob Mills » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:19 pm

Congratulations to all those responsible for making the Brad Mattison Fund Raiser Match a huge success. The courses were excellent and the organization top notch.
I had a great time and I think everyone else did to.
Bob Mills
Bob Mills

Postby DAN HEFTA » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:19 am

+1, I am proud to be a part of an organization of this caliber. Everyone that put this together and participated should be commended. It is nice to know that in these times there are people that take time and money to help out a family in their time of need. I for one am very proud to say that I am a MN Section member. Thanks Dan Hefta
DAN HEFTA

Postby Nancy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:30 am

Wow :!:

Just a note to say thanks to all of the shooters who came out to the Brad Mattison Benefit Match. The turn-out was exceptional! Anyone who missed this match, missed a really good time.

The match was a huge success and we hope everyone enjoyed it.
We’re very proud of all of the shooters for coming together for this event. Thank You!

Thanks to those who helped with the match. There’s way too many to name, but you know who you are.

Thanks to those who couldn’t make it to the match but sent their donation anyway. We appreciate it.

Thanks to all who made prize donations for the drawings and shotgun prize table. All of them were appreciated.

Thanks to all of you who stuck around to help tear down and clean up. Without you we could still be there…

And thank God for giving us wonderful weather! What a day! :D

Jon and Nancy
Nancy
Site Admin

Postby PNielsen » Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:16 pm

It was a really fun match! I didn't shoot shotgun, but the people who did seemed to be having a good time and I know that the people I shot with had a great time. Can we shoot mulligans for the points matches????

Thanks again everybody!

Pete
Shoot Safe, Shoot Straight!
PNielsen

Postby Nancy » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:01 pm

The scores are posted at www.uspsa.org

Look under Mn Section club code mn04
Sorry it took a little longer than usual. I had to weed through all of the mulligans and make sure everybody got scored for their best run.

We had 71 shooters registered. 1 of them didn't shoot.

75 mulligans were turned in. More were sold but never were shot...or turned in.
Nancy
Site Admin

Return to Pine Island Practical Shooters