PIPS Fun Season, Week 4

Moderator: DanM

PIPS Fun Season, Week 4

Postby Kevcollins » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:30 pm

Oops, and I neglected to add...here is the preregistration link for tonight ==> https://clubs.practiscore.com/pips-10-01-14/register

Kevin Collins
PIPS Match Director
USPSA MN Section Coordinator

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 9:48 AM
Subject: PIPS Fun Season, Week 4
To:

Folks: The theme for tonight's USPSA Fun Season match is Color My World. It will include 4 COFs, comprising 79 rounds. As usual, setup help prior to 4pm shoots at a discount with the shooters meeting at 5:45 and shooting starting at 6pm.

With that said, the weather forecast is none too promising today. We're watching the weather closely and will make a go/no-go call sometime about mid-day.

Next week is the last week of Fun Season and the theme will be Revo Thunder. As you've heard me say before, you can shoot any division you like but those not shooting revo will subject themselves to chastising by the wheelgun nerds ;-)

The following week (10/15) is the PIPS Banquet which will be a pot luck. Festivities will start at 6pm. Refreshments provided by PIPS and awards ceremony to follow dinner.
Kevcollins

Re: PIPS Fun Season, Week 4

Postby Kevcollins » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:35 pm

Folks: For the first time this season, we are going to call off a match due to the weather. Tonight's PIPS match is CANCELED. See you next week at Revo Thunder.

Kevin Collins
PIPS Match Director
USPSA MN Section Coordinator
Kevcollins

Return to Pine Island Practical Shooters