Season 2, Week 2 - RESULTS POSTED

Moderator: DanM

Season 2, Week 2 - RESULTS POSTED

Postby Mbree » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:14 am

We have 4 COFs selected for 108 rounds. 3 long courses and a short course (no classifier this week). Just a reminder that online registration is open until noon. Same setup deal as ever--be there by 4pm or earlier and shoot at a discount and get another prize entry.

You can pre-reg and pre-squad by going to https://clubs.practiscore.com/ and locating the match. We use the naming convention PIPS MM-DD-YYYY. We currently have multiple matches loaded, so make sure to get into the correct match. The pre-reg and squadding closes at NOON on the day of the match to give us time to pull the infomation from the website and get the tablets and paperwork ready for the match. (Note: once you register, you will get an email with a link to squad. On the squadding page, you will select a squad, it will reserve a spot, but you must then accept/confirm your selection before exiting/closing the page).

If you have questions or issues, drop me a note.

- Monte
Mbree

Re: Season 2, Week 2

Postby Mbree » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:49 am

Pre-reg and online squading available until Noon today on the link below.

https://clubs.practiscore.com/pips-07-16-2014/register
Mbree

Postby Kevcollins » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:34 am

Monte says it all below...but here's the note I just sent:

Folks: It looks like it's a perfect day for a match back in MN. Don't do what I'm doing and be halfway around the world and miss the match! There are 4 COFs and 108 rounds on tap for tonight. Monte will be running Match Director again tonight. As usual, if you're there prior to 4pm, you'll shoot for half price and get another entry into the prize table.

Reminder: To pre-register, go to http://clubs.practiscore.com and find today's match in the list (by date). Once you register and are approved, you'll get a note back to squad. This registration is always open until noon on Wednesday. We are not taking electronic payment at this time--you'll still have to pay at the match.

Kevin Collins
PIPS Match Director
USPSA MN Section Coordinator
Kevcollins

Postby Mbree » Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 am

Results were posted to practiscore last night around 9:30. Official update to the USPSA site will follow later.

Thanks to the crew for all the setup and teardown help, Duane for cooking, and Tim and Jeni for stepping up and handling registration this week.

We had 55 shooters!! We did have a bit of a backup on stage three, and if I was to do it again, I would swap a couple of bays to try and minimize the bottleneck. Thank you all for being patient. Except for the bugs coming out as the sun went down, it was good night to be out shooting.

We had 30+ prereg/squad online, which helps a great deal. If you want to squad with specific people, please use the prereg process to ensure you get on the same squad. As squads fill up at the registration table, those who come late and are not squadded will need to be moved around to various squads to balance them and you may not get to be on the same squad.

Now, back to my registration table for next week :D

Welcome back Kevin!
Mbree

Postby DanM » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:57 pm

DanM

Return to Pine Island Practical Shooters