Season 2, Week 1 - RESULTS POSTED

Moderator: DanM

Season 2, Week 1 - RESULTS POSTED

Postby Kevcollins » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:47 am

I trust everyone had a great 4th! Tonight will mark the start of our 2nd season. The weather looks like a fine day for shooting at this point and we're looking forward to 98 rounds across 4 COFs, including a classifier. Just a reminder that online registration is open until noon. Same setup deal as ever--be there by 4pm or earlier and shoot at a discount and get another prize entry.

I'm out of town and the MD role is in Monte's capable hands.
Kevcollins

Re: Season 2, Week 1

Postby Mbree » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:04 am

Thanks to all who showed up for the match and especially to those who helped with setup. We had a bit smaller turnout, likely due to vacations surrounding the independence holiday. Shooting was done by 8:30pm, and I had scores posted by 9pm.

The results can be found at the Practiscore website at https://www.practiscore.com/results.php?uuid=B8389C48-0A74-4317-AA76-6ED1259CA07D

And as a reminder, you can pre-reg and pre-squad by going to https://clubs.practiscore.com/ and locating the match. We use the naming convention PIPS MM-DD-YYYY. We currently have multiple matches loaded, so make sure to get into the correct match. The pre-reg and squadding closes at NOON on the day of the match to give us time to pull the infomation from the website and get the tablets and paperwork ready for the match. (Note: once you register, you will get an email with a link to squad. On the squadding page, you will select a squad, it will reserve a spot, but you must then accept/confirm your selection before exiting/closing the page).

If you have questions or issues, drop me a note. Hope to see you all next week.

- Monte
Mbree

Re: Season 2, Week 1

Postby DanM » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:47 pm

DanM

Return to Pine Island Practical Shooters