PIPS 2014 Points Match - RESULTS POSTED

Moderator: DanM

PIPS 2014 Points Match - RESULTS POSTED

Postby Kevcollins » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:12 am

The stages have been finalized for the PIPS Points Match this Saturday. We will have 6 COFs and 170ish rounds. Pre-registration is available by finding the match at http://clubs.practiscore.com and following the instructions to register and squad.

Papering @ 8:30 and shooters meeting at 9:45. Setup, if you're so inclined, will be Friday @ noon and will get you a shooting discount. See you there!

Kevin Collins
PIPS Match Director
USPSA MN Section Coordinator
Kevcollins

Re: PIPS 2014 Points Match

Postby DanM » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:31 pm

DanM

Re: PIPS 2014 Points Match - RESULTS POSTED

Postby Kevcollins » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:22 am

We had a great points match yesterday with 57 shooters and some good COFs. If you weren't aware, the scores were posted to practiscore.com shortly after we went in the clubhouse (just go to practiscore.com and click on match results). I see Dan has already posted the results--Thanks Dan!

I've always been impressed by the integrity of those involved in the shooting sports. Until the recent area 6 cheating scandal, dishonesty was nearly unheard of at any match, local or major. That changed for me yesterday. One of the shooters at yesterday's match helped themselves to the late shooter entry fees and stole money from our "honor system" till. As a result of this adolescent behavior, we will now have to change our process, making it more difficult for everyone.

To whoever did this--and its likely someone reading this now--your behavior shocks and disappoints me. You are a disgrace to the shooting sports. I hope some day you come to your senses but in the meantime, don't bother ever coming back to one of our matches.
Kevcollins

Re: PIPS 2014 Points Match - RESULTS POSTED

Postby ttolliver » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

The Section points series PDF is updated!
Tom Tolliver
MAPSA President
MN Section Secretary
A-71454
ttolliver

Return to Pine Island Practical Shooters