Season 1, Week 6 - RESULTS POSTED (FINALLY)

Moderator: DanM

Season 1, Week 6 - RESULTS POSTED (FINALLY)

Postby Kevcollins » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:18 am

Folks: Last week we had a record late finish and I don't want to see us repeat this experience. While the electronics have helped speed up the scoring, they have also slowed us down getting started. When these impacts are combined with the increase in shooters and some difficult to break down stages, we can be in for a very long night. We have made some changes to improve our efficiency but some of this will require your help.

I have asked some of you to experiment with pre-registration online. We'll assess how that works tomorrow.
We have simplified (though not shortened) the COFs so they should be challenging but not as difficult to breakdown.
We will hold the shooters meeting on time at 5:45 and we need to have registration complete by that time.
All squads need to perform a walk-through immediately once they are on the COF and then no more than 5 minutes to breakdown the stage before the first shooter starts.

I'll need everyone's help with the last two items above. If possible, please try to get to the range in time to get registered prior to 5:45. I intend to have everyone on the bays by 5:50 to finish squadding and do the initial walk-through. The goal needs to be shooting starts at 6pm.

We will have 102 rounds across 4 COFs tomorrow. The weather is supposed to be excellent, so it should be a great night for shooting! By there prior to 4 to help with setup and shoot at a discount along with getting another entry in the prize hat.

See you there!
Kevcollins

Re: Season 1, Week 6

Postby Kevcollins » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:19 am

Thanks for everyone's help last night. First shot was fired at 5:58 and last shot was fired ~8:29. Great COFs and a fantastic night to shoot.
Kevcollins

Re: Season 1, Week 6

Postby DanM » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Official Results:
http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-display-matc ... indx=11775

PractiScore Results:
https://www.practiscore.com/results.php ... 04EC9E7598

Sorry for the long delay on these - there were some issues with the PractiScore files that made EZWinScore puke. I think we got them all sorted out, but let me know if something doesn't look right.
DanM

Return to Pine Island Practical Shooters