Season 1, Week 4 CANCELLED

Moderator: DanM

Season 1, Week 4 CANCELLED

Postby Kevcollins » Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 pm

In the continuation of our spring from hell, we are once again forced to cancel due to rain/storms. If it ever quits raining for a couple of days in a row, they'll be able to finish the drainage and gravel at the club, which would at least make this easier to deal with. I actually had this note written this morning and ready to send but the sun came out against a blue sky and all looked well. Now the radar shows the storms continue to bear down on us. We are officially cancelling tonight and will try again next week.

Note that we will hold a PIPS build day on permitting of course. We'll take that opportunity to prep the barrels and build some shelving in the containers. I was hoping to level them as well but that will be hard to do with them floating... If you are interested, we could use the help!!

Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm

Return to Pine Island Practical Shooters

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest